Saturday, April 11, 2015

MBED

Last night we were able to get the classification working, with some bugs, on the mbed. In order to do this we needed to translate all of our python functions in to C++ functions. This was a little more difficult that I had expected because I have little knowledge of C++ and the iterator type hung me up for a little while. In the end I was able to figure this out and test our tree on the mbed It was able to differentiate between talking and chewing, but for some reason the transition from chewing to talking took the mbed longer than expected. The transition from talking to chewing was almost immediate.  I did not take any video of this part because the only response that we get right now is a blinking LED so it was not super exciting.  Here is a link to the code that is currently on our MBED.

No comments:

Post a Comment